1. Adopt define
· To legally take another person’s child into your own family and take care of him or her as your own child.
· to choose someone or something or take something as your own
· to start behaving in a particular way, especially by choice
· to accept or start to use something new
2. Aid define
· help or support
3. Career define
· job or series of jobs that you do during your working life, especially if you continue to get better jobs and earn more money
4. Code define
· a system of words, letters, or signs used to represent a message in secret form, or system of numbers, letters or signalsnused to represent something in a shorter or more convenient form.
· a set of rules that are accepted as general principles, or a set of written rules that say how people in a particular organization orcountry should behave
· to represent a message in code so that it can only be understood by the person who is meant to receive it
5. Doubt define
· not being certain about something, especially about how good or true it is.
- to distrust ; to be uncertain about; consider questionable or unlikely; hesitate tobelieve.
6. Effort define
· physical or mental activity needed to achieve something.
· the result of an attempt to produce something, especially when its quality is low or uncertain
7. Force define
· physical especially violent, strength or power
8. Oppose define
· to disagree with something or someone, often by speaking or fighting against it, him or her
9. Potential define
· The meaning is possible when the necessary conditions exist.
· someone's or something's ability to develop, achieve, or succeed
10. Serve define
· to provide food or drinks.
· to work for; to do your duty to
· to help achieve something or to be useful as something